The utility desk handles billing and service requests for municipal water, sewer, and electric services. If you are moving into or out of a residence in Clyde, you must notify the utility office prior to the move in order to sign up for utility services or to schedule a final reading on your existing account.
Utility payments are due on the twentieth (20th) of each month.
If that date falls on a weekend or Holiday, the due date will be the next working day. If all accounts of the consumer are not paid by the due date, a gross charge shall be assessed. The gross charge shall be the net amount plus a charge of ten percent (10%).
- Utility bills are mailed out between the 1st and 5th of every month.
- Meters are read between the 14th and the 20th.
- If you do not receive a bill by the 8th of the month, you can call the office to get your balance.
- You are still responsible for the balance even if you do not receive a bill in the mail!
- If a bill is not paid by the end of the month it is due, a shut-off notice will be sent.
- Shut-offs are done on the second Wednesday of the month.
- Shut-offs can only be paid at our office.
Receive your monthly utility billings by email. You may choose to discontinue your paper bill in the mail. Contact the utility billing to subscribe.
Paying your Bill
|Online Bill Pay|
The credit card processing company charges a transaction fee to use this service.
- Pay inside or use the drive-up window
225 N Main St
Clyde, OH 43410
- 24-hour drop box, located in the left lane of the drive-through on the south side of the building
- Mail your bill
- Discount Drug Mart
1062 W McPherson Highway
Clyde, OH 43410
- We offer free automatic payments from checking accounts for utility bills; application forms are available at the finance office. A voided check is needed with the application
Payment extensions are only available twice a year, with one plan every six months. An appointment must be set up with the finance director who decides if a payment plan can be given. Customers should plan ahead. January shut-offs are affected by this policy.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.